Sunday, July 31, 2011

This is the A La Card Monkey Challenge 67: Celebration
As soon as I seen this and had to use flags, I immediately thought of the checkered flag from racing. Maybe it was because I just got through watching my husband watch racing,. Anyhow, my son loved this Need for Speed Stamp set and I've been wanting to create a card with it. I used red, yellow, black and white color combo for a punch. Here is my card
Materials Used:
Basic Black, Real Red, Yellow and Whisper White Card Stock.
Need for Speed stamp set with clear embossing powder
Word Window punch

7 comments:

  1. Super cute idea with the checkered pennants! This card looks great. It's the first card I've seen with this stamp set.

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, especially with the need for speed car and the checkered pennants. Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how FUN is this!!?? Fabulous guy card..love those checkered pennants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl..

    We loved your card and have picked you as a Guest Desginer for next week... at A La Card Monkey.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to tell you that my Son and I both just love this card, the flags aka Pennants are great!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special card! Congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just rackin my brain trying to figure out what you used to make the checkerboard on the flags? It's not in the pennant set so where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete