Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Salt & Pepper Sketch from alacardmonkey

I participated in another fun challenge from alacardmonkey.blogspot.com (a super cute site)! I was actually a Guest Designer - woot woot!
The sketch this time was salt & pepper, I'm actually a pepper girl myself - love it! In this sketch you could only use black & white or gray, I came up with two designs - I love black & white together, I think it looks so crisp and clean.


So here's the sketch and here's my cards, if you want to have fun stop by alacardmonkey.blogspot.com!

2 comments:

  1. Both your card are Beautiful!! I am really loving this black and white challenge!! Thanks for being a Guest Designer for us!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week! I love it. That flower is to die for!!! And I love that you stamped your own background on the first card.

    Thanks!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete