Sunday, July 24, 2011

Excited, Excited, Excited!

I have so many things to be excited about! I finished all 200 of the wedding invitations. I registered for my first Stampin'Up! Regional event in NC and I got my first order from the new catty! I had to play with my new stamp sets, paper and ribbon. I'm playing with different cards for swaps at regional. I would love your feedback, as this is my first time going and I want these to be swap worthy! Here is the first one.

Materials:
Lean on Me stamp set
Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White Paper
Berry Blossoms Designer Paper
Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon & Basic Pearl

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love that Berry Blossom DSP and ruffled ribbon. Can't wait to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I think it would make a perfect swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love your color choices. I agree, it would make a good swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have a lot to be excited about! You'll have a blast at regional and this card would make a very cute swap card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, I appreciate your positive comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a great swap card! I hope you have fun at the regional seminar. Hey, just wondering where your A La Card Monkey card is? I popped on to leave a nice comment about you being guest designer and doing such a great job for us.

    Thanks,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete