Monday, July 18, 2011

Monkey Challenge #65 Buttons & Bows

The Sketch / My Card
This is my card for the monkey challenge this week. I love their blog - alacardmonkey.blogspot.com it's so cute and the cards are so creative. I was trying to wait on my new stuff to come in but I just couldn't wait any longer to participate in this challenge. I hope you like this one! I loved sewing the bitty buttons with my hot pink thread.

Basic Supplies:
Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Whisper White Cardstock
Fabulous Florets
Bitty Buttons
Basic Black Satin Ribbon
Circle, Scallop, Eyelet, and the word window punch

The Girls wanted to play along with my challenge tonight so here is my daughter, Cierra and her friend, Madison's card. They did a great job, 12 yrs. old. They are stampers in the making!


6 comments:

  1. Love the color combo, I also like the way you put the ribbon and scallop. Thanks for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the color combo.
    Your daughter and her friends are definitely stampers-in-the-making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love that your daughter and her friends made cards too. Keep up the great work girls!

    Thanks for taking party in our Monkey Challenge,

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. The girls did a great job! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black with the melon, really pretty card!
    Thanks for playing in the challenge @ A La Card Monkey :)

    Lucianna (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black is so stunning on this card. TFS.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete