Saturday, August 13, 2011

Monkey Challenge #69 Sympathy or Thinking of you Card

I was picked as a guest designer for the alacardmonkey blog - YAY! So here is the next challenge, a sympathy or thinking of you card. I purchased the cute lean on me stamp set and have been loving it, it's so versatile. So here is the sketch and my version of the sketch. Thanks for looking!



Materials Used:
Lean on me stamp set
Berry Blossoms DSP
Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon
In Color Paper and Stampin Write Markers

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl Love the card you made for us as a Guest Designer!. Beautiful.

    I am doing a Halloween blog hop if you want to make a card and join the Hop I would love it. Here is the link

    http://lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/monday-monster-mash-halloween-count.html

    Hugs
    Shirely

    ReplyDelete